The Center for Cross Cultural Learning (CCCL), a private organization is seeking to hire a program assistant.
Position title: Program Assistant
Main position duties:
The responsibilities of the candidate will mainly be:
- To develop, schedule and coordinate activities of specific program work plans with inter-related activities of other programs, departments, staff and oversee daily operations,
- To provide periodic reports, keep records on program activities, and evolution.
- To evaluate program strengths and weaknesses, analyze outcomes and recommend actions to be taken.
- To develop and facilitate welcoming, orientation sessions, workshops, meetings, group discussions, conferences; and coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
- To interact and maintain liaison with students, participants, academic directors, teachers, staff and outside communities and organizations involved in the program.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- The candidate must have a strong interest in working with student groups, people of different ages and nationalities and accept overtime work on evenings and weekends as the job may require.
- The candidate should be aware of the position nature which may require travelling for short or medium periods
- Selected candidate must be committed to be free from any other work engagement during the six months training period.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The candidate must fulfil the following educational requirements:
- A bachelor or an equivalent degree or higher,
- Any professional experience in the related field is recommended
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to area of intercultural fields.
- Ability to fluently communicate, both orally and written, in English
- Arabic and French languages are required too.
- Enthusiasm for contact-building and ability to develop relationships with existing customers
- Demonstrated skills in basic computer and software operation (Windows, Office and Internet navigation)
Employment of the selected candidate is contingent upon successful completion of a three months pre-employment training
Applications Closing Date: December 18th, 2013
NB: Selected candidates will receive an invitation via email to participate in one day and a half training session on December 24th and 25th, 2013. So, please make sure to mention your corrected address email in your resume.